What is The Birkman Method®?
Since 1951, The Birkman Method® has helped individuals and companies reach greater performance levels.
Birkman is an amazing tool for communication, development, and selection that opens the door to greater personal, team and organizational productivity. The Birkman Method is designed to accurately measure:
- individual performance potential
- clarify strengths and effective behaviors
- identify interests and goals
- identify management styles & thinking styles
- clarify underlying needs, and bring to light possible stress behaviors
T.H.Enterprise uses The Birkman Method as an incredible tool with a wide range of applications:
- Individual Development
- Team Building
- Team Development
- Career Guidance
- Career Management
- Career Transition
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Stress Management
- Workplace Diversity
- Succession Planning
Over 2 million people in over 5,000 organizations have contributed to the depth and strength of the assessment.
The Birkman focuses on five major perspectives:
- Usual Behavior – an individual’s effective behavioral style of dealing with relationships and tasks.
- Underlying Needs – an individual’s expectations of how relationships and social situations should be governed in context of the relationship or situation.
- Stress Behaviors – an individual’s ineffective style of dealing with relationships or tasks; behavior observed when underlying needs are not met.
- Interests – an individual’s expressed preference for job titles based on the assumption of equal economic rewards.
“Teri, the right person for your job. She was able to quickly move our contentious group through some very tough issues. She made it fun and productive.”