“Change comes at us fast, so my approach is agile, wrapping around the needs of my clients.”
– Teri Hill, M.Ed.
Teri brings over 20 years of experience coaching leaders, training top talent and consulting organizations across the globe for numerous Fortune 500 companies, state and federal agencies and non-profit organizations. Her mission is to lead, inspire and nurture people to be all they were created to be.
A bit about Teri Hill, M.Ed., President, T.H.Enterprise:
- Over 20 years experience working as a coach in both corporate America and independently.
- Over 20 years experience training & developing sales people, leaders, and managers.
- Designed and facilitated over 250 multi-rater(360 degree) assessment and development programs in a variety of industries.
- Managed Sales Training for 3 different sales divisions at Dell, Inc.
- Presented to over 2000 Dell Sales Account Executives and over 500 Global Executives from Dell.
- As Director of Corporate Development, set up formal HR systems and assisted in hiring, coaching and training the LeadershipTeam to grow profitable sales in $20 million manufacturing company
- Trained over 75 Leaders in the State of Texas to LEAD in times of natural disaster and other crises.
Teri’s most popular topics include: P.O.W.E.R. Presentations Skills, Situational Leadership; Strategic Planning, Presentation & Implementation; Communicating for Impact, , Performance Management; Coaching; Trust-based Selling Skills and Team Building, Balancing Lives Demands, Value Based Leadership, and Stress Management.
Some of her previous clients include: 3M, AMD, Motorola, Dell, KPMG, University Federal Credit Union, various Texas Agencies; and Texas Judicial System. Teri has accepted invitations to speak at a number of national and state conventions.
Other leadership positions include: specializing in individual and organizational health and wellness programs; 2 years on the Board of Directors for local American Society of Training and Development as President-Elect and President and 2 years as Director of a non-profit Crisis Intervention/Suicide Prevention Center with a 90-member volunteer staff.
Teri graduated with honors earning a Bachelors in Psychology from University of New Mexico and Master of Education in Adult Learning and Human Resource Development from University of Texas at Austin. She is certified in Performance Consulting, Managing Organizational Change, Covey, and Birkman International Assessment and Development Systems.
To learn more about her expertise and experience, download Teri Hill’s Services Page. Or contact Teri at email@example.com or 512-497-6685.